The building is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment providing an excellent venue for a variety of community and business based functions with the following facilities available:
* Under floor heating throughout
* Hall, foyer, male, female and disabled toilets
* An excellent sound system with multiple inputs
* Overhead projector and electrically operated screen
* 42" digital television for games playing and TV
* Free Wi-Fi available
* Comfortable seating and lightweight tables for up to 100
* Crockery and cutlery for up to 100 people
* Dancing capacity for 140 people
* Double door access to the front and rear
* Two sports changing rooms with showers and toilets
* Referee's changing room with shower and toilet
* Separate pavilion entrance door/emergency exit
* Extensive fire alarm and intrusion security system
* Safe parking at the front and side of the building
* Low picket fence enclosure at the rear of the building
The Hall has a Sound System which can take inputs from Blue Ray discs, DVDs, CDs, SD cards, portable music players, mobile phones and tablets. There is also a programmable lighting system with a lighting rig which spans the centre of the Hall. We also have an Overhead Projector, with storable screen, which can take inputs from a PC, Blue Ray disc, DVD and CD player or audio devices as well as from the digital tv/radio tuner which supplies the 42" television.
The Kitchen is available to hire with the hall and has a warming cabinet, griddle, a 4 ring gas hob and a gas oven. These are available to hirers to prepare and serve light refreshments or ready prepared meals. An instant hot water dispenser is available for hot drinks.
The kitchen also functions as a Bar which can be manned by hall staff, on request, to serve drinks. The bar provides a good range of drinks including draught and bottled lager and beer, cider, spirits and wine, soft and fizzy drinks, kiddie pops and water.
There is a double door rear exit from the Hall so that users can get outside with the provision of a boundary fence to the rear to ensure that children's parties can be held both inside and outside without worrying about children wandering off. A marquee is available for outside entertaining.
The Hall can hold around 100 seated for a formal meal and up to 150 when set up for a dance or disco. There are 2 foldable table sizes available with 10 small tables (29"/750mm x 31"/800mm) which seat 4 and plenty of oblong tables (29"/750mm x 71"/1800mm) which will seat up to 8.
The free, gravelled car park has a capacity for around 35 cars with 4 disabled spaces available directly in front of the building. We hold a premises and field licence for alcohol sales, under the Licensing Act 2003, for our own bar, for social, recreational and business activities. We also have a recorded and live music performance license.
The Pavilion is well equipped with fixed bench seating, a white board for visualising game tactics and 4 shower cubicles in each of the 2 changing rooms which also have their own toilet facilities separate from the changing area. This allows the changing room toilets to be used for other functions, especially those on the playing field at the rear, when the changing rooms can be locked to restrict access.
The referee's changing room also has a shower cubicle and toilet and is also lockable when the referee leaves the pavilion to join the players. The pavilion exit does not latch allowing players to enter at any point during the match.